Note: To register for upcoming events the chapter offers two payment options:
1. Select the appropriate event below then select the number of tickets you want to purchase, you will then be able to prepay with your credit card or PayPal. Please print your receipt and bring it to the event as proof that you have paid.
2. Respond via email that you will be attending to the chapter email at email@example.com and then pay at the door with cash, cheque, or VISA/Mastercard.
Obligations & Liabilities - This two-day course is designed to develop an awareness and understanding of the obligations and potential liabilities that may be encountered by the OH&S professional when providing advice in the area of occupational health and safety. The focus is upon defining the types of obligations and potential liabilities and illustrating ways and means of reducing these risks. To register for this national course click on the following link - OL Course
Applied Risk Communication - This two day course is being made available through a special arrangement with this local chapter. This is the first of what the Northern Light Chapter hopes will be many national courses that will be arranged to take place in Saskatoon. For further information on the course and to register please click on the following link - ARC Course
The Physical Side of Safety
Brochure: Click Here
Please join us for the annual Northern Light Chapter, Professional Development Day on Nov 2, 2017 at the Willows. This year's theme is The Physical Side of Safety. This years topics include:
- Ergonomic Programs and Assessments
- Line of Fire Programs
- Severe Weather Hazards and How to Prepare
- The Personal Side of Mental Health in the Workplace
Register Now!! and ensure your seat for this great line up of speakers. Registration deadline is October 26, 2017
Measurement & Evaluation - This two-day course will be of value to all health and safety professionals responsible for the evaluation and on-going development of high quality safety initiatives. The course should also appeal to supervisors, labour representatives, consultants, technical experts and joint workplace safety and health committee members. This course highlights key measurement and evaluation techniques that can be used to support the development, implementation and maintenance of today's OHS intelligence based processes. For further information and to register please click on the following link - ME Course